Happy Independence Day, everyone! We’re enjoying our long weekend, and if you’re a frequent LaurenConrad.com reader, you’ll know that we are fanatics about summer. We can’t seem to get enough of it as it is, and celebrating the Fourth of July in the warmth of the season only makes us love it more. There’s just nothing quite like gathering with friends and family, cooking up some patriotic treats, and having an excuse to don red, white, and blue. What a fun opportunity it is to unite in celebration of our country and our freedoms—especially under a sky of sparkling fireworks!
We hope you’re enjoying your long weekend as much as we are, prepping for all things Fourth of July. If you haven’t started yet, it’s never too late to get some inspiration. We’ve rounded up a few summer-approved posts to help you make the most of the holiday…
1. American Eats: Patriotic Pancakes
2. Tuesday Ten: July Style Tips
3. DIY: Confetti Party Poppers
4. Party Planning: How to Build Your Own Bloody Mary Bar
5. Beauty Note: Warm Weather Hairstyles
6. Good Eats: Jalapeño Poppers and Chimichurri Skirt Steak
7. Beauty Essentials: My Favorite Red Lipsticks
8. Recipe Box: Huckleberry Lemon Meringue Pie
How are you planning to celebrate today?
Wishing you a fun (and safe!) Independence Day, and we’ll see you right back here tomorrow. Happy Fourth!
XO Team LC