Similar to swimsuits, a girl can never have too many pairs of sunglasses during the height of the summer. To be honest, investing in a cute and functional pair of sunnies is something that you’ll benefit from all year long. Since the next few months are going to be filled with plenty of sunshine, you’re going to want to restock your most used summer items—sunglasses included. And even though they make for great accessories, let’s remember that proper eyewear protects your peepers from those harmful UV rays. If you’re currently in the market for a chic new pair of shades, look no further. Below you’ll find every style from aviators to cat eye and everything in between. Let’s get to it…
1. Ray-Ban ‘Highstreet’ 50mm Brow Bar Sunglasses, $150
2. LC Lauren Conrad Clear Retro Square Sunglasses, $30
3. Quay High Emotion Marble Shades, $55
4. Kate Spade Deandra Sunglasses, $150
5. A.J. Morgan 50mm Sunglasses, $24
6. Roof is on Wire Circle Shades, $20
7. Wildfox Lolita Deluxe Sunglasses, $199
8. Karen Walker ‘Super Lunar – Arrowed by Karen’ 52mm Sunglasses, $300
9. Chloé 62mm Sunglasses, $346
10. ASOS Metal Sandwich Kitten Sunglasses, $19.50
Which one of these styles is your favorite?
I think I’ll always have a soft spot for anything tortoiseshell…
Let me know your favorites in the comments!