It’s finally sandal season and I am loving it. Okay, so I might wear sandals even when it’s not technically “sandal season,” but what Californian doesn’t? They are so easy to just slide into and head out the door for a busy day. And, sandals can immediately make a too-stuffy outfit look effortlessly cool and relaxed. Besides, who doesn’t love a shoe that transitions seamlessly from pool to pavement?
I am a major sandal supporter all-around, but my latest obsession is summer slides. Summer is all about that laid-back look, and a pair of slides perfectly achieves that vibe. The simple straps create such a chic and up-to-date look, without looking like you are trying too hard. So to help you stock up for summer, I’ve rounded up 10 of my favorite styles. Keep scrolling to see which ones I picked out…
1. Loeffler Randall Petal Toe Ring Sandals, $225
2. Kate Spade ‘Chance’ Slide Sandal, $63.98
3. Soludos Flamingo Slide Sandals, $89
4. Nine West Radella Floral Slides, $39
5. Diane von Furstenburg ‘Chasia’ Slide Sandal, $98.98
6. ASOS Espadrille Flat Sandals, $41
7. Cosmic Two Band Slides, $85
8. Kate Spade ‘Ibis’ Slide Sandal, $98
9. Diane von Furstenburg ‘Caserta’ Slide Sandal, $178
10. LC Lauren Conrad Glossy Slide Sandals, $12.99
There you have it, ladies! There’s sure to be a style for every taste, and whether you’re wearing them by the pool or out on the town, there is no question you will look chic when sliding into one of these pairs.
Which one of these styles will you be wearing this summer?
I’d love to know your favorites in the comments!
Shop This Story…