When it comes to eating healthy, we don’t believe in sacrificing flavor. That’s why we love the sweet duo behind Sweet Laurel. Claire (our friend and contributor from The Kitchy Kitchen) and Laurel use organic and whole ingredients to make healthy and delicious food. From baked goods to clean snacks and meals, these gals have mastered the perfect balance of flavor and nutrition.
When Claire and Laurel introduced us to this colorful cauliflower tabuleh recipe, we knew that it was going to be both and flavorful and health-conscious. This recipe is quick and easy, making it a perfect lunch or dinner option for all of our busy girls out there! If we haven’t convinced you that you need to make this cauliflower tabuleh yet, we’ll let the recipe do the talking…
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into two-three inch florets
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¾ cup parsley, chopped
- ½ cup scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- juice of one lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional: ½ cup feta cheese
1. Place one handful of cauliflower florets at a time into a Vitamix or high-speed blender.
2. Turn the blender onto the lowest setting until the cauliflower resembles rice granules. Remove ‘rice’ from blender and repeat with another handful of cauliflower until all of the cauliflower is riced.
3. Heat oil in large skillet. Add cauliflower and sauté for about 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Add all remaining ingredients except for the lemon. Gently sauté the mixture for about 2 to 3 minutes. Allow it to cool and then add the lemon juice. Enjoy!
We love a healthy, easy-to-make meal! A special thank you to the lovely ladies behind this delicious dish, Claire and Laurel of Sweet Laurel.
XO Team LC