When I announced this month’s Ask Me Anything theme, I promised you a fun Q&A with me. Some of these questions came from my editors, and some of them came straight from you guys via the @laurenconrad_com Instagram. I don’t know about you, but I love a good Q&A. Those short, bite-sized interviews are always my favorite pieces to read in magazines or on blogs. So without further ado, here are my answers to 10 fun questions…
- How many kids do you want to have? Maybe two… That way we aren’t outnumbered.
- What is your go-to cocktail? At the moment it’s a skinny jalapeño margarita. It’s such a good, refreshing summer drink.
- What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Check my e-mail and turn on the coffee maker.
- How many photos do you have on your phone’s camera roll right now? 3,761
- What is your favorite thing about being married? What is the hardest part? My favorite thing about being married is knowing that I have a partner in life that I get to do so many wonderful things with. Dreaming of the things we will do 20 years from now is so fun. The hardest is compromise. You always want to be considerate of each other. It’s not just about you anymore.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Rudeness and arrogance.
- Favorite online shopping site? I shop on Gilt a lot. Honestly, between my clothing lines LC Lauren Conrad and Paper Crown, I don’t need to shop very often.
- Have you ever been to a psychic? What did they tell you? She told me a lot of vague things… I’m not sure she was the real deal.
- What was your first pet’s name? Panda. She was a black and white chow mix that looked like a panda bear.
- What was the first CD you ever bought? Spice Girls!
Did you learn anything new about me?
If you’re up for it, I’d love to read your answers to these 10 questions too. Leave them in the comments below!