If you’re like me, you’ve been seeing ear crawlers all over blogs, shopping websites and Instagram. Ear crawlers are those earrings that start at the bottom of your ear and “crawl” up the lobe of your ear. They’re really cool statement pieces, and I must say that I’m starting to get on board. I haven’t always been the biggest earring person—in fact, I’ve been trying to wear earrings more lately myself. And in recent months, I won’t leave the house without an ear full of studs! I’ve been seeing some really pretty ear crawlers on my favorite shopping sites and all over Instagram and Pinterest, which has me inspired to tackle this trend too.
That said, today I’m rounding up 14 of the loveliest ear crawlers I could find. From pearled variations to rose gold styles, here some jewels and gems I’m currently craving…
- BaubleBar Milo Ear Crawlers, $28
- Nadri Ear Crawlers, $50
- ASOS Designsix Faux Pearl & Faux Pear Chain Linked Earcuff, $13
- Rebecca Minkoff Crystal Ear Crawlers, $58
- Melanie Auld Ear Crawlers, $68
- Gorjana Talla Ear Crawlers, $60
- BaubleBar Asymmetrical Tinkerbell Ear Cuff, $34
- Sam Edelman Pave Spike Ear Crawlers, $60
- Graziela Tiny Curve Ear Cuffs in Yellow, $150
- Smith + Mara Zigzag Ear Crawler, $250
- BaubleBar Milky Way Ear Crawlers, $28
- Gorjana Mika Ear Crawlers, $40
- BaubleBar Draco Ear Crawlers, $34
- EF Collection Diamond Wave Ear Cuff, $475
Aren’t they all so gorgeous? I honestly don’t know which pair to place in my shopping cart first. What about you…
Are you going to try the ear crawler trend?
Which of the styles above is your favorite?
Let me know in the comments below!
Shop This Story…