A casual sandal is easily my go-to shoe of choice for summer. I love how I can easily slip them on to take a walk with my pups or kick them off for a day at the beach. Sandals are the perfect way to beat the heat while still looking chic and put together. And lucky for us, this season there are so many styles to choose from. Which made it tough to narrow down my favorites! But I did my best… so take a look at my top 10 picks for summer sandals:
- Ariana Bohling Kaya Gladiators, $390
- Silence + Noise Lucia Strap Sandal, $34
- Joie Tulum Flatform Slides, $140
- Kate Spade New York Iggy Sandals, $150
- Dolce Vita Veya Flat Haircalf Sandals, $120
- ASOS Cut Out Two Part Leather Sandals, $36
- Loeffler Randall Paz Leather Slide Sandal, $175
- LC Lauren Conrad Flip-Flops, $19.99
- Joie A la Plage Nice Thong Sandals, $125
- Crew Isla Metallic Slides, $78
While I love the functionality of good old-fashioned flip-flops, I’m also loving neutral colored slides with a pop of unexpected color and texture. You can easily wear them just about anywhere all summer long!
Which of these sandals will you be donning this summer?
Let me know which ones you love in the comments!