We always feel like Mother’s Day sneaks up on us before we even know it. But it’s definitely not a holiday to leave to the last minute when it comes to gift shopping. Your mom—who knows you best out of almost anyone—will be able to tell if you picked up a last-minute present on the way to brunch! So with that in mind, we’re here to help you find the perfect present for her. After all, our moms really do deserve the best!
From a heavenly candle to feminine jewelry to a cozy throw blanket, we’ve rounded up 10 of the sweetest gifts we could find for the mothers in our lives. So, without further ado, here are a few ways to show your mom you love her…
- Rifle Paper Co. Clear Peach Blossom iPhone Case, $36
- LC Lauren Conrad Flower Button Ear Studs, $12
- The Little Market Rebozo Tote Bag, $150
- The Little Market Soy Blend Candle in “Garden Rose”, $24
- Lock & Key Confectionery Spring Pastel Chocolates, $16.95
- Terrain Somerset Hat, $58
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Dorset Slim Wallet, $98
- LC Lauren Conrad Ruffle Knit Throw, $20
- Wine from Club W, gift cards starting at $50
- J.Crew Crystal Cube Bracelet, $58
We have to admit, we love these gifts so much we might even have to buy a few for our moms! But we want to hear from you now…
What are you getting your mom this Mother’s Day?
Sound off in the comments below.
XO Team LC
P.S. If you plan to DIY your mom a gift this year, check out our Mother’s Day mug tutorial here.