I think I might have a desk accessory addiction. Sometimes it feels like I can’t pass by a Lucite stapler or a floral printed pen without bringing it home. I’m well aware that one girl doesn’t need five staplers… no matter how adorable they are. But I just can’t help myself sometimes!
But as far as vices go, I suppose mine could be much worse. After all, filling my workspace with beautiful, well-designed objects is part of what inspires me. Whether I’m designing dresses for Paper Crown or jewelry for LC Lauren Conrad, writing a blog post for this website, or brainstorming new product ideas for The Little Market, I always feel more creative when I am surrounded by pretty desk accessories. So with this month’s Work It theme in mind, I wanted to round up 10 of the cutest office items I’ve been lusting over lately…
- Nate Berkus Tabletop File with Hanging Folders, $13
- Haute Papier Gold Snip In Style Scissors, $23
- Threshold Gold Rustic Wire Magazine Holder, $9
- Poketo Pattern Click Pen II, $5
- Lulu & Georgia Niamh Letter Trays, $188
- Paper Crown x Rifle Paper Co. Desktop Tear-Off Notepad, $8.50
- Paper Source Poppin Mint Ruler, $9
- The Little Market Ikat 15” Macbook Jacket, $180
- Sugar Paper 2015 Kate Desk Calendar, $56
- Anthropologie Lucite Desk Collection Stapler, $32
Which items on my list will you be adding to your own desk?