In the words of fashion icon and J.Crew creative director Jenna Lyons, “as far as I’m concerned, leopard is a neutral.” And the same could easily be said about Dalmatian print. Like it’s leopard counterpart, Dalmatian print is surprisingly easy to incorporate into your current wardrobe or décor. It’s playful and fun, but goes with just about anything.
And here’s a bonus: While colored leopard prints aren’t for everyone, Dalmatian dots look chic in almost every color scheme, from reverse white-on-black to more playful hues. Plus, they’re a little more modern looking and less expected. So with that in mind, I’ve rounded up a few Dalmatian print pieces that will have you channeling Cruella De Vil in the chicest possible way…
- ASOS Jack Wills Leather Belt, $46
- Hansel From Basel Dalmatian Crew Socks, $20
- Topshop Spot Print Pyjama Set, $58
- Topshop Faux Fur Spot Clutch, $58
- Caitlin Wilson Navy Spotted Pillow, $60 to $80
- Rifle Paper Co. Dalmatian Greeting Card, $4.50
- Lulu & Georgia Spots Print, $20
- Clare V. Supreme Fold Over Clutch, $220
- Anthropologie Gold Bar Dotted iPhone Backup Battery, $38
- Seychelles Majestic Pumps, $110
Which Dalmatian print piece is your favorite?
Share it in the comments!