They’re the people you spend countless hours with, the ones that know your coffee order, lunch preferences, and wardrobe habits, and (if you’re as lucky as we are) they’re some of your dearest friends. Yes, we’re talking about your coworkers. Treat them to a thoughtful holiday gift this year, to show your work friends just how much you appreciate their support and camaraderie.
We found 10 gift ideas that your coworkers can use in the office—from a cozy scarf to beat the frigid office AC, to a pretty pen to help her feel extra official in meetings. Take a peek below and be sure to click the links to shop for your favorites…
- Kate Spade Bow Push Pins, $24
- Jonathan Adler Smart Phone Dock, $48
- The Little Market Soy Blend Candle – Holiday Spice, $24
- russell+hazel Business Card Holder, $28
- Rifle Paper Co. 2016 Appointment Wall Calendar, $26
- Kate Spade Handwritten Note Ball Point Pen, $36
- Urban Outfitters Brushed Wide Ribbed Knit Eternity Scarf, $34
- Jonathan Adler Carnaby Monogrammed Mug, $18
- ban.do Get It Together Pencil Pouch, $12
- Anthropologie Dalmation Stapler, $24
Which of these items would your coworkers like best?
Fill us in below!
XO Team LC