Whether they’re educating you on the latest app you need or fixing your stuttering smartphone, every gal benefits from having a tech-obsessed pal in her life. Give your gadget-loving friends what they really want this holiday with our guide to 10 tech-centric gift ideas. From a portable speaker that doubles as a chic clutch, to the cutest earbuds we’ve ever seen, there’s no shortage of style when it comes to gadgets these days…
- Kate Spade Pretty Little Thing iPhone 5 Case, $40
- Nasty Gal Gilded Portable Charger, $40
- Stelle Audio Mini Clutch Speaker, $146.02 (portable, wireless, bluetooth speaker, speakerphone and clutch all in one!)
- J Crew Tech Cloth, $5
- J Crew Cashmere-Lined Tech Gloves, $98
- Kate Spade New York Cedar Street Leopard iPad mini Keyboard, $100
- Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air Wireless AirPlay Speaker Dock, $399.99
- ban.do Giant Gem Speaker, $40
- Skinnydip London Soundbuds, $22
- Tory Burch for Fitbit Bracelet, $195
Which one of these gift ideas do you like best?
Are you guilty of doing a little shopping for yourself like we are?
XO Team LC