No shoe collection is ever complete without a pair (or a few pairs) of comfortable, stylish flats. I find my favorite flats are on constant rotation year round, but especially in the fall months when I’m wearing jeans daily.
This season I’ve been spotting so many cute new styles—from plaid to pom pom to quilted—so I put together a roundup of some of my favorite styles. From glitzy to tomboy, these flats have got you covered no matter what fashion mood you’re in this season….
- Topshop Squeeze Pom-Pom Velvet Slippers, $45
- Topshop Moon Slippers, $55
- LC Lauren Conrad Women’s Flats, $29.99
- Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent Eloise d’Orsay Flats, $255
- Sole Society ‘Kailista’ Ankle Strap Flat, $64.95
- LC Lauren Conrad Women’s Two-Piece Pointed Toe Flats, $34.99
- Halogen ‘Gala’ Round Toe Flat, $79.95
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Kiera Ballet Flats, $125
Which pair of flats do you like best?
I’d love to hear your thoughts below!