While being a bridesmaid is an honor and such a special experience, it’s no easy task. There’s bachelorette party planning, dress shopping… and that’s only the beginning. Because your best girlfriends put in so much work to help make your wedding day so special, it’s important to show them how much it means to you. And there’s no better way to show them your appreciation than by showering them with sweet and sentimental gifts to say thanks for standing beside you while you say your vows.
So, without further ado, here are 8 sweet ways to thank your bridesmaids for helping you tie the knot…
- For any bride, the first step in building your bridal party is asking those special ladies to be your ‘maids. I love these sweet cards from Rifle Paper Co. They’re the perfect way to ask your besties to be your bridesmaids.
- I would love to give my bridesmaids this sweet Bip & Bip XO Bridesmaid necklace. It’s a great way to thank your girls for helping you tie the knot AND give them a pretty adorable necklace to wear on the big day.
- Another great gift idea is a personalized tote bag (like this one from The Knot) for each bridesmaid, complete with their initials.
- Every bridesmaid needs a minimergency kit, filled with 21 wedding day essentials. Because you never know when you (or one of your ‘maids) will need an extra earring back or bandaid.
- I love the idea of giving your bridesmaids a cute everyday bracelet like this LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s Slipknot “Love You” bracelet.
- This pretty little Mini Heart from Ban.do would make a great gift for all of your bridesmaids… they can wear it in their hair, on their outfits, or even clip it to their brand new personalized tote bag.
- A pair of comfy and cute flip flops like my LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s Flip Flops are a must so your bridesmaids can dance the night away without worrying about those painful pumps they’ve been wearing all day.
- An entertaining beach read like The Bridesmaids: True Tales of Love, Envy, Loyalty… and Terrible Dresses book is a nice way to provide your besties with reading material for the bachelorette weekend.
Do you have any other fun bridesmaid gift ideas?
I’d love to hear them.