I think we can all agree that when it comes to summer, there’s a lot to love. The days are longer, the nights are warmer and the outfit options are endless. However, there’s one little thing about summer that can wreak havoc on your health… the intense summer sunrays. By now we all know how crucial it is to wear sunblock every single day (even in the winter), but when the temps are on the rise and we’re spending so much time outside, sometimes we just need a little extra help.
Enter our #1 summer style staple… the sunhat. From the panama hat to the fedora to a big floppy hat, a chic summer topper is the perfect way to complete an adorable outfit and also help you avoid sun damage. To help you block those rays and look stylish at the same time, I’ve rounded up my favorite summer sunhats. Take a look…
- J.Crew Panama Hat, $58
- Patterned Summer Straw Hat, $39.50
- Laundry by Shelli Segal Valerie Straw Hat, $48
- ASOS Straw Fedora Hat with Western Trim, $34.30
- Biltmore & Madewell Woven Fedora, $49.50
- Collection XIIX Knit Baseball Cap, $15.98
- J.Crew Seersucker Baseball Cap, $24.99
- Eric Javits ‘GG Dame II’ Packable Sun Hat, $125
Do you have a favorite summer sunhat?
Leave the link in the comments!