In the age of Paperless Post and Facebook invites, it’s rare to get an actual invitation in the mail. I’m a big fan of these easy, eco-friendly options for most gatherings, but wedding invitations are the one exception to that. In my opinion, there is something special about receiving a paper card in the mail for such a momentous occasion.
When I was narrowing down my own wedding invitations, I spent a lot of time pouring over Pinterest and wedding blogs in search of inspiring designs. There were so many pretty ones, which made it very hard to choose! While I ended up deciding on one favorite, I wanted to share all of the invitation suites that made my Top Ten list (in no particular order). While some of these weren’t quite right for my own wedding, they all caught my eye and inspired my final decision…
1. Sweet Peony Invitation Suite via Julia’s Poppies Designs:
2. Vintage Cactus Invitation Suite via Antiquaria Design Studio:
3. Emerald Invitation Suite via Ruffled:
5. Jennifer Invitation Suite via Moira Design Studio:
6. Los Gatos Invitation Suite via Ruffled:
8. Casual Barn Wedding Suite via Press Engaged:
10. Fold-Out Wedding Invitation via Ruffled:
Which one of these wedding invitations is your favorite?
I really do love them all!