Whether you’re a bride, a bridesmaid, or a guest, weddings are full of photo-ops for everyone involved. And when you know you’re going to be surrounded by shutterbugs (from professional photographers to selfie-happy friends), you want to look your best. So today we are sharing three tips that will guarantee you look gorgeous in all of the photos taken this wedding season. Check them out below…
Prep Your Pearly Whites
The real secret to beautiful wedding photos (or any photos, really) lies within having a flawless smile. If your smile is sparkling, happiness and beauty will radiate throughout your whole appearance. For whitening your teeth several shades without pricey and time-consuming trips to the dentist, we love Luster Premium White. Luster offers a variety of premium whitening products—from toothpaste to whitening kits—that work with any schedule or lifestyle. It’s cutting-edge oral beauty technology that you can use safely at home. The products are much easier, gentler, and more effective than typical trays, strips, or harsh abrasives. We’re big fans of Luster, which is why we’re giving away a couple of teeth whitening kits at the end of this post!
Pack a Beauty Emergency Kit
You don’t need to tote along your whole makeup bag—just a few key products for quick touch-ups in between snaps. We’d recommend including your lipstick or lip-gloss, powder or blotting papers, deodorant, hairspray, a few extra bobby pins if you’re wearing an updo, and a convenient travel-sized tube of Luster NOW! toothpaste, which instantly whitens teeth after just one brushing. If you’re the bride, you can put one of your bridesmaids in charge of putting the kit together.
For camera shy brides, having an engagement shoot is a great way to get to know your photographer and shake off the wedding photo jitters. It’s also a good idea to spend some time in front of the mirror in your dress and get to know your best angles. After all, when’s the last time you wore a giant white ball gown or sleek floor-length dress? This is also the perfect time to test out things like a spray tan and your teeth whitening routine, to make sure you know the best shades for your big day. Whether you’re a bride, bridesmaid, or guest, you can take advantage of Lauren’s expert posing tips. If you still feel awkward though, never fear—candid wedding snaps are some of our favorites anyway.
Now how would you like to win Luster Premium White “smile sets” for you and each of your bridesmaids (up to 6 sets)?It’s everything you need for a beautiful, white smile—just in time for wedding season. What an amazing gift for your girls…
- 1 Pro Light Teeth Whitening Kit
- 1 Power White Deep Stain Eraser Toothpaste
- 1 Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste 3-pack
- 1 Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Rinse
Here’s a little bit about the amazing Pro Light system…
- Is the only whitening device with Dual-Action Light Technology for dentist level whitening
- It works 2x faster than strips or trays
- Whitens teeth in as little as 30 minutes
- Is enamel safe and does not cause tooth sensitivity
- Includes a gentle, cleansing mouth rinse to pre-treat teeth, whitening gel with active dental peroxide to whiten surface and deep stains, and the dual-action whiten light to accelerate the whitening process
UPDATE: We have our winner! Congrats to Dorothy (@dormaytay420)! We will be contacting you on Instagram to claim your prize.
And here’s how to enter:
- Like. Go ahead and like Luster Premium White on Facebook and follow them on Instagram.
- Comment. Leave a comment below letting us know why you’d like to win the whitening kit from Luster Premium White. Be sure to leave your Instagram handle with your comment.
- Wait. We will pick a winner at random and announce them on the site on Wednesday, July 2nd.
This Post is Proudly Sponsored By: