With wedding season in full swing, our calendars are booked with bridal showers, bachelorettes, engagement parties and wedding weekends. An engagement and upcoming nuptial is such a special time for a bride, and we plan on showering all of our bride-to-be besties with sentimental, sweet gifts.
Luckily, there are so many options when it comes to presents for the soon-to-be-bride. From personalized jewelry and flatware to heirloom hangers to pretty prints, the options are truly endless. So to help you narrow it down, we’ve rounded up our 10 favorite gifts for the bride-to-be. Take a look…
- The Little Market Heart Bottle Stopper, $10
- LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s “Love” Stud Earrings, $8.40
- Kate Spade Grace Avenue Ring Holder, $40
- Minimergency Kit for Brides, $18
- Bip & Bop Mrs. Necklace, $33.75
- I Do, Me Too Personalized Vintage Fork Set, $41
- BHLDN Mr. & Mrs. Heirloom Hangers, $28
- Essie Wedding Nail Polish Set, $17
- Kate Spade Wedding Belles Cosmetic Bag, $60
- Rifle Paper Co. Floral Heart Print, $24
What are your go-to gifts for the soon-to-be bride?
XO Team LC