After writing about our experiences in the working world over the last few weeks (we’ve gone over everything from email etiquette to social media do’s and don’ts to how to ask for what you really want), it’s gotten us thinking about all of the pretty office supplies that we have our eye on. Now, if you would had asked us five years ago if we’d get excited over desk décor, we would have thought that you were crazy… But these days, a brand new set of pens or a cute new calendar gets us just as excited as a new pair of spring sandals.
We’ve found that making our workspace as pretty (and organized) as possible can not only make us more productive, but it actually ends up inspiring us in lots of ways. So with this month’s theme of Work It in mind, we rounded up the top 10 items on our office décor wish list.
Here’s what’s on the list…
- Z Gallerie Ceramic Gold Book Accent Pieces
- Nate Berkus Rustic Wire Letter Sorter
- The Little Market Large Blush Tray
- Crate & Barrel Spotlight White Filing Cabinet
- Kate Spade Bow Push Pins
- The Little Market Measuring Tape
- Anthropologie Lucite Stapler
- Ban.do Power Trip Charging Kit
- Sugar Paper Kate Desk Calendar
- Rifle Paper Co. Paint Strokes Desk Pad
We are absolutely in love with all of these office items, and think they would make adorable additions to LC.com HQ or any office space.
What’s on your working girl wish list?
XO Team LC