The minute the weather warms up, I can’t wait to get a springy pedicure and slip into some sandals. Sandals really are one of the most versatile styles of footwear this time of year. Whether you’re wearing flirty sundress or cut-off denim, there’s a sandal out there to complete your outfit. So, today I took the liberty of compiling a few of my favorite sandal styles of spring 2014.
From classic leather flip-flops to sporty pastel sandals, you can check out all 10 pairs below…
- Loeffler Randall Sawyer D’Orsay Sandal, $225
- LC Lauren Conrad Flip Flops, $12.99
- J.Crew Maya Ankle Strap Sandals, $188
- Sam Edelman Adora Sandal, $109.95
- LC Lauren Conrad Platform Wedge Sandals, $46.99
- Shoe Cult Fate Sandal, $85
- Dolce Vita Ensley Snakeskin Sandals, $99
- Dolce Vita Damalis Sandal, $119
- Kate Spade New York Fresh Jelly Bow Sandals, $78
- Jeffrey Campbell Adler Sandal, $98
Some of the main styles I’m looking at this season are sporty sandals (with a thicker rubber sole), ankle strap sandals, and animal print accents. But my go-to shoe is still always a simple faux leather flip-flop like the ones from my LC Lauren Conrad collection. And yes, like it or not, Birkenstock-style flats are back again!
Which one of these sandal styles is your favorite?
Share your opinion in the comments.