Valentine’s Day may be over, but I’m still in a rather romantic mood this month. And since my bestie Jilly just so happens to be an amazing DJ, I enlisted her to create a playlist that will you put you in a starry-eyed state of bliss. The songs Jilly chose are great for anytime you’re looking to make the mood a little more romantic. I like to play them when I’m cooking dinner at home for William. In fact, having romantic music on in the background can turn a simple date night at home into a magical evening together.
- Wet – “Don’t Wanna Be Your Girl”
- Dr. Dog – “Heart It Races”
- Banks – “Change”
- London Grammar – “Hey Now”
- Blood Orange – “You’re Not Good Enough”
- Vancouver Sleep Clinic – “Collapse”
- ASTR – “R U With Me”
- Active Child – “Calling In The Name of Love”
- Rhy – “Open”
- Shy Girls – “Second Heartbeat”
What is your favorite love song of all time?
Share it in the comments below.