1. Gluten-Free Pancakes Healthy and easy? Count me in. These sugarless, gluten-free pancakes only require 1 ripe banana, 2 eggs, and 2 Tbsps. of coconut flour. That’s it!
2. Asparagus and Parmesan Frittata The beautiful presentation is half of what makes this three-ingredient breakfast dish so desirable. All you need is asparagus, parmesan, and eggs.
3. Homemade Energy Bars Since this recipe uses only a handful of ingredients (dates, dried fruit, and nuts), you won’t have to worry about eating a list of unpronounceable additives that are in a lot of supermarket energy bars.
4. Black Bean Soup There’s nothing more comforting than a bowl of soup when it’s chilly outside. Since the only ingredients in this recipe are black beans, an onion, and salsa verde, you can whip it up whenever soup cravings call.
5. Tuna Stuffed Peppers They may only contain three ingredients, but these Tuna Stuffed Peppers (seasoned with Dijonnaise) aren’t short on nutrition. Eat up, because you’ll be getting your protein and your veggies in this one simple dish.
6. Rosemary Butter Chicken I love when simple flavors come together to create something truly comforting and delicious. This Rosemary Butter Chicken is a prime example.
7. Prime Rib Roast Here’s another hearty main dish that doesn’t take much effort at all. Finely ground coffee, a vanilla bean, and a bone-in prime rib roast are the three unexpected ingredients that come together to make this dish.
8. Marinara Sauce Homemade marinara always tastes better than the canned kind, and it’s much easier to make than you might think. All it takes is a can of whole peeled tomatoes, olive oil and garlic (and some salt and pepper, of course).
9. Healthy Peanut Butter and Banana Ice Cream This healthy “ice cream” is made with frozen bananas, peanut butter, and cocoa powder. The consistency is just like ice cream without the guilt.
10. Flourless Peanut Butter Cake You can whip up this tasty treat using ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen (eggs, peanut butter, and sugar). Just don’t blame me if you keep going back for slice after slice.
Which recipe are you going to try first?
Share your thoughts in the comments. XO Lauren