I am so excited to announce that this fall I will be holding a recipe contest for all my members right here on LaurenConrad.com! We’ve never done something quite like this on the site, and I can’t wait to see what all of you come up with. I’ve spent a fair amount of time browsing through our recipe gallery, and I know that many of you are quite creative in the kitchen. From 5 minute strawberry ice cream to easy apricot chicken, your recipes never fail to inspire my own culinary adventures!
For this recipe contest, I will be focusing on fall flavors—think pumpkin, apple, and butternut squash…yum. (To see some of my favorite fall ingredients I recommend cooking with, click here.) At the end of two weeks, I will be going through all of the recipe submissions and picking three winners who submitted recipes in the categories of appetizer, entree, and dessert. These winners’ recipes will be featured on LaurenConrad.com during the month of October!
Now, are you ready to enter my fall flavors recipe contest?
Here’s how it’s going to go…
1. First, you must be a registered member on LaurenConrad.com. Click here to join now! (It’s easy and takes less than a minute).
2. Upload your original fall recipe to our LaurenConrad.com recipe gallery. Here are some guidelines:
- Your recipe and photo MUST be original.
- You must include a list of numbered, step-by-step recipe instructions that must match the photo you submitted.
- The photo you upload must be clear, of good quality, and at least 500 pixels wide so that we can see it.
- Your recipe must fall into one of the following categories: appetizer, entree, or dessert.
3. After you have uploaded your recipe, leave the link in the comments below. I will evaluate the submissions on originality, presentation (keep it tidy!) and how easy your recipe instructions are to follow.
All entries must be submitted on or before Thursday, October 10th at midnight.
I’ll be checking the comments for the next two weeks, and at the end of the month I will pick my three favorite recipes to feature in a Member Spotlight blog post.
I can’t wait to see what you come up with and I’m excited to try all of your delicious fall recipes myself!
What recipe will you submit to my fall flavors contest?
Happy cooking 🙂