This recipe is from Karena and Katrina of Tone It Up, our favorite fitness and diet experts! It’s delicious and easy to make for lunch or dinner. You can find more recipes on www.ToneItUpPlan.com.
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 4 ounce tempeh, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup cucumber, grated
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed
- 2 tsp basil, fresh mint or cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tsp raw honey
1. Spray medium skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Cook tempeh strips over medium heat for about 5 minutes until heated through.
3. Remove from heat and toss all ingredients and juice from lemon together in a bowl.
4. If you’d like you can chill the cooked tempeh before mixing in with other ingredients for a cool, refreshing morning salad.