This recipe is from Karena and Katrina of Tone It Up, our favorite fitness and diet experts! It’s delicious and easy to make for lunch or dinner. You can find more recipes on www.ToneItUpPlan.com.
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 4 ounces lean ground turkey
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 4 pieces of sun dried tomato, finely chopped
- dash of pepper, sea salt, and garlic to taste
- 2 large portobello mushrooms (grilled to use as buns)
1. Combine all ingredients except mushrooms in a large bowl.
2. Mix well with clean bare hands.,Shape mixture into patties and grill.
3. Serve hot with Portobello “bun”.
4. Avoid high-fat mayo, try low-fat soy mayo instead, low-sugar ketchup, or mustard. Add lettuce and tomato.