This recipe is from Karena and Katrina of Tone It Up, our favorite fitness and diet experts! It’s delicious and easy to make for breakfast. You can find more recipes on www.ToneItUpPlan.com.
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 2.5 cups quinoa, cooked
- 1 tbsp almonds, slivered
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 a banana, mashed
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon 0.5 tsp
- 1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp Organic Maple Syrup, Brown Rice Syrup, or Agave Nectar (optional)
1. Combine all ingredients in a two quart saucepan.
2. Heat on medium-low, stirring, until the quinoa has soaked up the liquid, and the dried fruit has plumped up nicely.
3. Add more milk if needed until the consistency pleases you.