This recipe is from Karena and Katrina of Tone It Up, our favorite fitness and diet experts! It’s delicious and easy to make for a healthy snack. You can find more recipes on www.ToneItUpPlan.com.
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 25 minutes
- 1 bunch of kale, de-stemmed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- pinch sea salt 1 pinch
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tbsp choopped onion
- 1/4 lime, squeezed
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- pinch cilantro
For the kale chips:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash and dry kale, break into chip size pieces.
3. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
4. Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt (about 10 to 15 minutes.)
For the guacamole:
1. Mash together avocado, chopped onion, lime squeeze, tomato diced, cilantro leaves and sea salt.