Here at Team LC, we never turn down an opportunity to have fun at work. So when the girls at Jouer Cosmetics stopped by our offices to play around with makeup, we couldn’t resist their offer! The look that Jouer Makeup Stylist Kim Do created on Alex, our fellow Team LC blogger, was the perfect natural beauty look for a wedding, summer soiree or special date night. We loved it so much that today we’re going to show you how to recreate it yourselves, and give one lucky LaurenConrad.com member a chance to win all the products we used!
Check out the tutorial below and be sure to enter for a chance to take home these gorgeous makeup goodies:
- Apply bronzer (part of the Matte Touch Powder & Bronzer Duo) along cheekbones to contour
- Apply Whisper Tint on top of contour to create a healthy flushed glow
- Use Feather Highlighter to highlight cheek area above contour and cream blush
- Finish with a light dusting of matte powder (part of the Matte Touch Powder & Bronzer Duo)
- Apply Peach Powder Eyeshadow all over lid, using Chocolat Powder Eyeshadow in the crease
- Apply Feather Highlighter under brow
- To create definition, apply Liquid Shimmer Eyeliner in Mink tight in lash line
- Use Eye Definer in Chocolat to deepen definition
- Finish with a coat of mascara
- Line with Lip Definer in Rose
- Apply a coat of Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Cherish
Tips from the Jouer Makeup Stylist, Kim Do:
- “If you get shiny, take a Kleenex and light pat over entire face. You’ll be shocked at how much oil it absorbs without smudging makeup!”
- “Exfoliating your skin very well before applying your makeup will ensure it wears longer.”
Want to win the products we used to create this pretty beauty look?
One lucky winner will receive the following:
- Sheer Matte Touch Powder & Bronzer Duo
- Chocolat and Peach Eyeshadow Duo
- Whisper Tint and Feather Highlighter Duo
- Cherish Lip Gloss
Update: We have our winner! Congratulations, Amanda Houston!
To enter, all you have to do is…
- Follow. If you haven’t already, follow Team LC on Twitter at @LaurenConradcom. If you don’t have Twitter, like Lauren’s Google+ page instead by clicking here.
- Comment. Leave one comment below with a request telling us what you would like our next beauty blog post to be about and be sure to include your Twitter handle with your comment. (Please note that you must be a registered LaurenConrad.com to enter. Click here to join now—it takes less than a minute!)
- Wait! Lauren will announce the winner on Tuesday, May 21st.
Remember to like our Twitter and leave your submission below… And good luck!
XO Team LC
P.S. A huge thank you to the Jouer girls for helping us put together this giveaway!