Happy Friday, everyone! These five inspired ideas should help to kick off weekend the right way. I love seeing which tips and tricks our readers decide to try so be sure to leave some love in the comments below! So watch out weekend, here we come…
- Keep your hair up and off your face in a chic head wrap. Use a printed scarf for a little extra flair. Don’t know how to tie it off? Watch this short video for three different step-by-step tutorials.
- Grill fresh summer corn at your beach barbecues. It’s as all-American as you get—especially served alongside juicy slices of watermelon. To spice yours up, give this Parmesan garlic grilled corn recipe a try.
- Ditch driving for a few days. Instead, hop on your bike to go to a nearby brunch, the supermarket, or your favorite local bar. Not only will you clock in a little exercise, you will also reduce your carbon footprint (hey, every little bit counts). Note: Wearing an all-white outfit makes beach cruising extra chic.
- Add a little glitter to your nails with a starry manicure. It’s subtle, chic and it seems pretty easy. Just sprinkle star-shaped sequins on your nails after applying a base coat and seal it off with a clear, glossy topcoat. Voilà!
- Write a love letter. It doesn’t have to be romantic—tell your father how much you appreciate him or let your sister know how lucky you feel to have her as a best friend. It will make someone’s day and it will make you feel good inside too.
How will you spend your days off?