The combination of light mayo and fat-free Greek yogurt make this a healthy lunch option that you can make in advance. (I make mine on Sundays) 1 cup of chicken salad equals around 400 calories. The protein from the chicken and yogurt will help keep you from snacking in the afternoon.
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 2 large boneless + Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup Plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Light Mayo (Yes you need the mayo-however you could use 1 cup yogurt instead. I suggest experimenting to see which you prefer)
- 2 Stalks of Celery (More if you like the crunch) – Chopped
- 1 Handful of Seedless Grapes (Red or Green) -sliced in half
- 4 Stems of Green Onion (Scallions) – Chopped
- 1 Bunch of Cilantro- Chopped (You can also use Dill if you aren’t a fan of cilantro.
- 1 Juice of Lemon
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Dash of Garlic Powder
- Dash of Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Cook chicken any way you prefer.
2. Chop and mix all ingredients in a bowl.
3. Serve as you like!
Contributed by: Juliana