This is a great recipe, especially for college kids like myself on a budget. Its healthy and delicious and SO easy! I like a lot of sauce but you can play around with how much you want on your chicken. Also I use spicy mustard sometimes gives a great kick to it(I usually have a salad or veg with it and maybe some rice. )
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 6 Chicken breasts
- 1 tsp Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup Mustard 1 cup
- 1 cup Honey 1 cup
- 1 tsp Paprika 1 tsp
- 1 tsp Dried Basil 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp Dried Parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 Degrees C)
2. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste, and place in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
3. In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, basil, paprika, and parsley. Mix well.
4. Pour 1/2 of this mixture over the chicken, and brush to cover.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6. Turn chicken pieces over and brush with the remaining 1/2 of the honey mustard mixture.
7. Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
8. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
Contribute by: Hatcher