Every ingredient in this salsa has extreme health benefits. When possible, use fresh, and organic ingredients. The prep time is short and the outcome is delicious.for more recipes check: cookeatandbemerry.blogspot.comlife blog salvesens2008.blogspot.com
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 4 medium avocados
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small/medium can of sliced black olives
- 2 cup frozen organic corn
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup organic, cold pressed, extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or minced
- 1/2 tsp salt 0.5 tsp
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Prep all ingredients.
2. In a medium sized bowl, toss together the avocado, beans, olives, corn and cilantro.
3. For the dressing: Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
4. Pour dressing over avocado mixture and gently stir to cover.
5. Serve with pita chips, or eat it by its self (my preferred way).
6. To keep the avocado from browning, save one or two of the pits to store in your salsa bowl.
Contributed by: Aly Salvesen