Since last year’s DIY Halloween Costume Contest was such a great success, I thought I’d hold another one this year! (Plus, when I asked you guys if I should do the contest on my Facebook page a few days ago. everyone said yes!)
Last year, we had the pleasure of learning how to make a Rock, Paper, Scissors costume (Genius!), a sweet Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz costume, a pretty peacock costume, and one of my favorites, a Carrie Bradshaw costume. You guys were so creative so I am very excited to see what you come up with this year!
Do you have a great costume idea and think you have what it takes to guest blog for LaurenConrad.com?
If so, submit your DIY costume tutorial for a chance to be featured on the site and win a personalized signed copy of my new book, Lauren Conrad Beauty!
Throughout the month of October my team and I will select 3 of the best step-by-step DIY Halloween costume tutorials to feature in my DIY Halloween Costume series.
Here’s how to enter:
- You must be a registered LaurenConrad.com member. Click here to join now! (It’s easy and takes less than a minute.)
- Send ONE email to [email protected] with the following:-In the body of the email, include a list of numbered, step-by-step written instructions (these instructions must match the photos you’ve submitted)
– Attach 4-12 clear photos for each step. (Note: JPEGs are preferred; photos must be plain and graphic-free; white background is best) Your images must match up with the written instructions. Click here for an example.
– The email subject should be: COSTUME CONTEST- [Name of Costume] by [Your First Name]
– At the end of the email please include your full name, email address, and a link to your LaurenConrad.com profile page
- You must be the person in the photos doing the tutorial.
- One entry per person. Buddy costumes and entries are welcome!
- You will be judged on originality, technical skill (keep it simple!), and how easy your instructions are to follow.
All entries must be submitted by or before October 14th at midnight PST.
The winning tutorials will be posted throughout the month of October so be sure to keep an eye out… I cannot wait to see what you guys come up with!
So snag a friend, grab a camera, and get your craft on! Good luck!
Let me know if you’re going to enter in the comments below.