This recipe is from our friends at Martha Stewart Living. Once a month we’ll share our favorite Martha Stewart Living recipe here on LaurenConrad.com for all of you to try. Today’s recipe is a flavorful and crunchy dish that’s perfect for a mid-summer meal. Enjoy and happy cooking!
We believe that you can enjoy your favorite foods in moderation and by staying on track with a fitness plan. This recipe is not only delicious, but also has only 305 calories per serving. Sweet!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, plus more for baking sheets
- 2 whole-wheat sandwich wraps (12-inch)
- 2 ounces Asiago cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- 2/3 cup part-skim ricotta
- 1 package (10 ounces) white mushrooms, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees, with racks in upper and lower thirds. Brush two rimmed baking sheets with oil, or for easy cleanup, line with parchment paper then brush with oil. Place one wrap on each sheet; brush with 1 teaspoon oil.
- Sprinkle wraps with Asiago, then dollop with ricotta. Sprinkle with mushrooms and onion; season with salt and pepper.
- Bake pizzas until crust is crisp and very brown all over, 20 to 25 minutes, rotating sheets from top to bottom and front to back twice during baking. Cut in half with a pizza cutter or knife; serve one half per person.
Does this sound cheesy enough for you?
Are you going to give this pizza recipe a try?
Special thanks to Martha Stewart Living for sharing this fabulous recipe with us today!
XO Team LaurenConrad.com
You might also like…
Source: Everyday Food, January 2007