UPDATE: We have our winners! Congrats to Jackeline Barrios, Yesenia Ramos, Hillary Ann, Kelsey Wright, and Amanda Pierce!
I recently learned about this really cool jewelry company called Count Me Healthy that makes “the first beautiful health journal for your wrist.” The bracelets are gorgeous and I love the idea behind them. Basically, you start with all the beads on one side of the bracelet and on as you achieve a health goal, you move a bead over. Health goals can be anything from drinking 8 glasses of water a day to hitting the gym 5 days a week or even how many servings of fruits and veggies you’ve had… Or you can count how many times you’ve followed my Bikini Boot Camp plan throughout the week! I love the concept (and the bracelet) and am definitely planning on counting my water consumption since I often get so busy during the day that I forget to properly hydrate myself.
Lucky for you, the ladies over at Count Me Healthy have offered to giveaway their stunning bracelets to a few select LaurenConrad.com members!
Do you want to win a Count Me Healthy bracelet?
Here’s how to enter…
- Like. Help me reach 500K Facebook fans by liking my page.
- Comment. Leave one comment below telling me what you would count on your bracelet and what your health goal is. (You must be a registered LaurenConrad.com member to comment. Click here to learn how to sign up in a minute or less!)
- Wait. I will announce the winner on Tuesday, July 24th!
Good luck everyone!
And thank you again to Count Me Healthy for providing me with the bracelets for this giveaway.
- You must be a registered LaurenConrad.com member to enter. Learn how to sign up by clicking here.
- This contest is open to US residents only. Sorry international fans!
- Winners will be contacted via private message to their LaurenConrad.com inbox and by email. If our team does not hear back within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected in your place.
- Limit one comment per entry. Multiple comment entries will not be considered.
- This giveaway ends at midnight PST on July 23rd 2012.
- Count Me Healthy was kind enough to provide me with the bag to giveaway to you guys! (Thanks so much to everyone at Count Me Healthy for making this possible!!) This is not a sponsored giveaway in any way.