Imagine makeup that works for you, not against you. It won’t clog your pores, give you breakouts or damage your skin over time and can actually improve and protect your skin. Tarte Cosmetics, made with high-performance natural ingredients like Amazonian clay and maracuja oil will be your skin’s new best friend.
QVC is offering quite the deal, so you can experience tarte makeup for yourself. For ONE DAY ONLY you can purchase the: “What has your makeup done for you lately?” 6-piece high-performance collection, valued at more than $150 for under $50 from QVC. Don’t miss out! This offer expires at midnight.
Buy yours HERE!
This kit comes in a gorgeous eco-chic floral box and contains the following makeup wonders:
- Maracuja Oil Rollerball – Tarte’s signature Maracuja oil now comes in a rollerball. Immediately leaves your skin looking firmer, brighter, smoother and more hydrated.
- Maracuja Miracle 12-hr Foundation with SPF 15 – Comes in a 5-shade option (fair, light, medium, tan and deep). It has a silky texture that imparts a subtle dewiness to the skin, leaving your face looking airbrushed. If you want your skin to look model-esque, this is the way to go.
- Retoucher Flawless Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush – Buffs and blends your foundation to give you an airbrushed finish.
- ModernEYES Waterproof Creaseless Shadow/liner – A plum-berry shade on one end and a plum-brown liner on the other, leaves your eyes looking soft, modern and mysterious.
- Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara – Will leave you with healthier and more voluminous lashes. Amazonian clay absorbs excess oil to keep your lashes balanced and in place.
- LipSurgence Lip Shine – Comes in the exclusive QVC shade – smitten (a soft pink).
- ADDED BONUS: If you order today, you’ll get a sample of the new eye cream, launching in the fall.
Watch the video below to see how this Tarte collection looks:
So go on, get yours today!
A portion of the proceeds will go to the Sustainable Amazon Partnership via the Brazil Foundation, which helps promote lasting sustainable management of the Brazilian Amazon Rainforest.
Tarte is giving away one of these amazing sets to Lauren Conrad readers only! Enter by commenting below and we’ll pick a winner by 2pm PST July 13, 2012.