Mother’s Day is less than two weeks away (it’s on Sunday, May 13th). Translation: It’s time to start thinking about what you’re going to do for your mom on her special day. While some may argue that Mother’s Day is just another “Hallmark holiday,” I beg to differ. I think it is the perfect excuse to show your mother how much you love and appreciate her. Whether you present her with a thoughtful gift or make her something special–it’s the thought that counts. At the end of the day, moms just want a little love and recognition. When I lived at home, I used to surprise my mother with breakfast in bed or I would cook her dinner. Now that I’m out of the nest, we usually do a family brunch and I get her a little something special. Seeing as many of you probably have Mother’s Day on your mind, I thought I would put together a little gift guide…
Here are ten sweet and simple gifts you can give your mother on her special day:
- Love Knot Necklace… for a little extra sparkle.
- Monogrammed Buckle Shoulder Bag… for the mom on the go.
- Enamel Initial Cuff… for a stylish statement.
- Monogram Cellphone Cases… because personalized is always better.
- Cook’s Books Set… or better yet, sign up for a cooking class together.
- MicroGreens Windowsill Grow Box… for the mother who loves to cook.
- Gift Certificate for a Mani/Pedi… so she can be queen for a day.
- ModClotch Apron… to stay chic, even in the kitchen.
- Printed Summer Scarf… the perfect addition to her spring wardrobe.
- Brown Sugar Body Polish… for a touch of luxury.
Do you have any creative Mother’s Day DIY gift ideas? If so, share them in the comments below. My team will spotlight the best ideas in a follow up post next week!
P.S. Don’t forget to install the “Pin It” button into your toolbar so you can pin things from my blog posts!