While many consider New Year’s as that special time of the year to set goals and navigate down new and exciting avenues, I’ve always found spring to be the season of renewal and regrowth. With fabulous fashion on every street and delicate flowers blooming all around us, it’s easy to see why spring is often the backdrop to some of life’s most transitional moments. Whether you’re preparing to graduate from high school or college or putting the final touches on your upcoming wedding, spring is one season every girl should take full advantage of and with summer just around the corner, it’s time to soak up the year’s most delicate season for everything it’s worth.
First on my fash checklist, add a hint of neon to your ensembles. Whether it’s a heel, a girly clutch, or an eye catching bright pink blazer, no spring wardrobe should be absent of this season’s loudest trend.
Below are a few of my absolute favorite spring must-haves…
- Put your best foot forward with these adorable and equally affordable pastel flats from Le Bunny Bleu.
- Let your hemlines rise with the temperatures this spring with this girly color-block dress from Kensie.
- Add a dash of fash to your spring wardrobe with this peachy pastel blazer from the LC Lauren Conrad collection.
- Every spring wardrobe needs a maxi moment, try rocking this Bar III maxi dress for your next outdoor lunch.
- For the girl on the go looking to stay stylish yet still comfy this spring, try sporting these fabulously floral shorts from the LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s.
- Add a little extra coverage with this comfy chic J.Crew cotton crepe cardigan.
- Be a standout this spring, with this bold neon lace flippy dress from Topshop.
- Add a little spring to your step with these classic lace sling backs from Zara.
- Keep it classy in these stunning scalloped lace shorts from Forever 21.
Which spring trend will you be carrying into summer?
Today’s post is proudly sponsored by