UPDATE: We have our winners!
Here is what they said about their biggest fashion dilemmas…
Melissa said, “My biggest fashion/beauty dilemma is my hair! I can never seem to get it right and I usually still to the flat iron or pulled back pony style! Sometimes I debate getting hair extensions because the length of my hair only goes to my shoulders. I have attempted to braid my hair but I always screw it up! I need to have some sort of lessons or something from a salon. I would love to attempt the chunky high bun but my hair is too short! Help!!”
Alissa said, “My biggest fashion dilemma is finding jeans that are low rise but don’t give me a “muffin top”, or “love handles” (yes, even small girls get this ladies). I love low rise skinny jeans but sometimes when they are so tight, they push everything up!”
Rebecca said, “My biggest fashion dilemma is that I am always staying safe. Nine times out of ten, I will navigate towards an outfit that I have already worn or a color combo that I wear a lot. I go with what is easy, when I want to step out of my comfort zone, I always ask my mom or sister for help. I would just like to do it by myself. Here is a link to my Pinterest account, I just made it!!”
Today is a very exciting day. Not only is The Fame Game officially available for purchase, the paperback edition of Style was released today as well!
In honor of the paperback release of Style, I thought it would be fun to do a giveaway.
Do you want to win a signed copy of Style in paperback?
I’ll be giving away three signed copies to three lucky LaurenConrad.com members.
Here’s how to enter:
- Comment. Leave 1 comment below telling me about your biggest fashion dilemma.
- Follow. If you haven’t already, follow all of my boards on Pinterest by clicking here.
- Wait. I will announce the three winners on Tuesday, April 10th!
And for those of you who didn’t pre-order your copy of The Fame Game, click here to snag you copy today!
- You must be a registered LaurenConrad.com member to enter. Learn how to sign up by clicking here.
- This contest is open to everyone (including international members).
- Winners will be contacted via private message to their LaurenConrad.com inbox and by email. If our team does not hear back within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected in your place.
- Limit one comment per entry. Multiple comment entries will not be considered.
- This giveaway ends at midnight PST on April 9th 2012.