UPDATE: We have our winners! Congrats to the following ladies… Stephanie McDonnell, Melissa Panici, Carla Azevedo, Vanessa Gatlin, and Gilda Castro!
We’re all used to applying our makeup with brushes and sponges, but imagine if there was an easier, quicker way. Airbrush makeup isn’t just for salons and professional makeup artists to doll-up celebrities. You can enjoy the benefits of it right at home with Dinair:
1. It Lasts
Tired of fussing around with your standard foundation and eye shadow? Dinair’s makeup lasts on the face all day, leaving your skin with a flawless, natural finish.
2. It’s Quick
After a little practice you can complete an entire makeup look with precise control in about 10 minutes. That leaves more time in the morning for a coffee stop!
3. It’s Safe
It’s silicone and paraben-free, non-comedogenic, water-based, hypoallergenic, and dries on contact so it won’t sink into your pores. Plus, no finishing powder is needed and, since you don’t apply it with sponges or brushes, you won’t transfer any bacteria to your face and body.
4. It’s Fun
With the personal compressor (that comes with all kits) you can apply makeup, airbrush tanning, and hair and body art, and Dinair has a full line of stencils to help you create the perfect look.
Want to win your own kit?
Dinair is giving 5 lucky Lauren fans the chance to win a Personal Pro airbrush makeup kit!
- Like us on Facebook.
- Comment below on why you want to try airbrush makeup.
But this contest is only 24 hours, so hurry!
How about an awesome deal, too?
With the purchase of a Personal Pro Kit, Dinair is offering FREE shipping! Just use promo code laurenconrad at checkout. All international orders can get $10 off shipping with promo code laurenconradint. This offer is valid through April 22, 2012.
Are you going to give airbrushing a shot?
- You must be a registered LaurenConrad.com member to enter. Learn how to sign up by clicking here.
- This contest is open to everyone (including international members).
- Winners will be contacted via private message to their LaurenConrad.com inbox and by email. If our team does not hear back within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected in your place.
- Limit one comment per entry. Multiple comment entries will not be considered.
- This giveaway ends at 5:59AM PST on April 17, 2012.