Here at LaurenConrad.com we’ve got one very important thing on our mind lately: Coachella–or more importantly, festival fashion!
Between the warm weather, awesome tunes and (most importantly) the style spotting, we’re counting down the days until we get to drive our spray-tanned selves out to the desert for Coachella.
- The floppy hat. Wrinkles don’t look good on anyone. Protect your beautiful skin and keep it chic with a floppy hat like this yellow trimmed option.
- Stylish sunnies. One of the biggest perks of daytime parties? Wearing your favorite sunglasses! These round-frame glasses by The Row have a subdued, retro vibe that we love.
- Haute headbands. Unfortunately, high temps mean there’s a high chance you’ll be sweating (we prefer the term “glistening”). Combat excess glimmer by keeping your hair off your face with a cute headband like this coral flower headband by Dorothy Perkins.
- H2O. It’s important to hit the (water) bottle as much as possible when you’re hanging in the sun all day. This cute Bobble bottle is the perfect way to stay hydrated in style.
- Booties. We’re not ones to advocate practicality that often, but comfortable footwear at festivals is seriously necessary. No ifs, ands or buts about it. Keep the sludge off your toes with booties, like this versatile pair.
- Crossbody bag. You’ll need full dancing abilities so don’t even think about lugging a cumbersome shoulder bag around the festival grounds. A crossbody bag or backpack is a must. If you ask us, we like this coral crossbody from Topshop.
What’s your number one festival (or spring) must-have?
Are you going to any music festivals in the near future?
XO Team LaurenConrad.com