UPDATE: We have our winner! Congrats to LaurenConrad.com member Elizabeth Bailey Surrett! And thanks to all who entered!
Here is Elizabeth’s response:
BR: For my best friend Blake who travels in a metal band as the drummer. He’s gone anywhere between 5-8 months out of each year and I would love something to remind me of him when he’s gone. He has taught me to go after my dreams and don’t settle, do what you love!
AD: These are the first name initials for my parents, Anne and Doug. They have taught me everything about love and marriage. They’ve been married 32 years and still love to dance with one another, go on dates and make eachother laugh.
A few weeks ago I put together my favorite jewelry picks for everyday wear. One of the pieces included on my list was a sweet little heart ring from Catbird. I noticed a lot of you mentioned how much you liked this ring in the comments so I’m excited to announce that the crew over at Catbird is offering up a trio of 14k gold rings to giveaway to one lucky LaurenConrad.com member (heart ring included)!
I adore these stackable rings. Not only are they incredibly chic, but the delicate thin band is very on-trend as well. Wear the initials with the heart ring stacked in between or opt for a cute “xo” combination instead (if you have children or a significant other, it would be cute to wear their initials too). No matter how you stack them, they will be sure to lure onlookers and coveters by the dozen!
Do you want to win two initial rings (of your choosing) + the heart ring?
Here’s what you have to do…
- Comment. Leave 1 comment below (not on Facebook) listing the initials of the two most special people in your life. Bonus points if you tell me why they are so dear to you.
- Tweet or Facebook. Tweet or Facebook this at me (everthing in pink): Hey @LaurenConrad, I get distracted by shiny things too… http://bit.ly/A6wAeJ
- Wait. I will announce the winner next Tuesday, Febraury 28th!
Thanks again to the team over at Catbird for making the giveaway possible!
Good luck everyone!
P.S. Here’s the small print about the giveaway…
- You must be a registered LaurenConrad.com member to enter. Learn how to sign up by clicking here.
- This contest is open to everyone (including international members).
- Winners will be contacted via private message to their LaurenConrad.com inbox and by email. If our team does not hear back within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected in your place.
- Limit one comment per entry. Multiple comment entries will not be considered.
- This giveaway ends at midnight PST on February 27th 2012.
- Catbird was kind enough to provide me with the rings to giveaway to you guys! (Thanks so much to everyone at Catbird for making this possible!!) This is not a sponsored giveaway in any way.