Nothing makes a workout fly by like fun, upbeat music. That’s why I enlisted my friend, DJ Jilly Hendrix, to put together a workout mix for me. I want to share it with all of you since I get a lot of requests about the music I listen to! So without further ado, here is DJ Jilly’s workout mix:
- Adrian Lux – Teenage Crime
- He is We – Pardon Me (Go Periscope Remix)
- Lady Gaga – Electric Chapel (Two Door Cinema Club Remix)
- Juveniles – Hard Working Girl
- Flo Rida – Good Feeling
- Yelle – Que Veux Tu (Madeon Remix)
- Friendly Fires – Hurting
- Carousel – The Thrill
- Drake feat. Rihanna – Take Care
- SBTKRT feat. Roses Gabor – Pharaohs
What are your 5 favorite songs to work out to?
P.S. Don’t forget to follow DJ Jilly Hendrix on Twitter @JillyHendrix!