One of my favorite ways to add a pop of color to an otherwise simple outfit is with accessories, particularly a statement bag. Bright bags are one of my must-have accessories for 2012. Mix and match them with your wardrobe for a punch of personality and a splash of color. I’m especially fond of this aqua Mini M.A.C. bag by Rebecca Minkoff (but then again, I’ve always been a Minkoff enthusiast so it’s probably not a surprise). It’s the perfect size and I love the color…
Over the next 4 days, we will be giving away a bag a day!
The Mini M.A.C. bag is perfect for the girl on the go. Wear it during the day as a cross-body purse and then snap off the strap to transform it into a chic clutch for an evening escapade. Even though it’s mini, there’s still room for all your vitals: lipstick, cellphone, wallet, keys and sunnies. Perfection!
Do you want to win a Rebecca Minkoff purse?
Here’s how to enter:
- Like. You must “Like” my page on Facebook.
- Comment. Each day, leave 1 comment below (not on Facebook or Twitter) telling me about one must-have item that you always keep in your purse. Click here to learn how to sign up.
- Wait. We will start announcing winners tomorrow, January 24th, until we get to the final winner on Friday, January 27th. Be sure to check back here to see if you’re one of our winners each day!
Thanks again to Rebecca Minkoff for making this giveaway possible! And good luck to all you ladies!
P.S. Here’s the small print about the giveaway…
- You must be a registered LaurenConrad.com member to enter. Learn how to sign up by clicking here.
- This contest is open to everyone (including international members).
- Winners will be contacted via private message to their LaurenConrad.com inbox and by email. If our team does not hear back within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected in your place.
- Limit one comment per entry, per day.
- This giveaway ends at midnight PST on January 26th, 2012.
- Rebecca Minkoff was kind enough to provide me with a purses to giveaway to you guys! This is not a sponsored giveaway in any way.
P.P.S. Click here to check out the blog I just posted to see how I decorated my headboard.