In the spirit of the Halloween season, I will be doing a DIY Halloween Costume series and 3 of the posts will be from LaurenConrad.com guest bloggers!
Do you have a great costume idea and think you have what it takes to guest blog for LaurenConrad.com? If so, submit your DIY Halloween costume tutorial for a chance to be one my featured guest bloggers.
My team and I will select the 3 best step-by-step Halloween costume tutorials to feature in my DIY Halloween Costume series throughout October.
Here are the details and requirements:
- Attach 4-12 clear photos (any size; JPEGs preferred; photos must be plain and graphic-free; white background is best) for each step. For example, your images must match up with the written instructions so I can see how the piece is actaully made. Take a peek at this DIY blog. Like my DIY blog, your images should match up with each step of creating the costume.
- In the body of the email, write out step-by-step instructions on how to make the costume for each photo.
- Include your full name, email address and link to your LaurenConrad.com profile page.
3. You must be the person in the photos doing the tutorial.
4. One entry per person. Buddy costumes and entries are welcome!
5. Entries must be received by Friday, October 7th at midnight PST.
6. You will be judged on originality, technical skills, and how easy your instructions are to follow.
The winning tutorials will be posted throughout the month of October. I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
So snag a friend, grab a camera, and get your craft on!
Let me know if you’re going to enter by leaving a comment below.