From Left: Rag & Bone, J Brand, Diane Von Furstenberg, Zara, Maje
Skirts have had their fair share of time in the limelight these past few seasons… Now it’s time for pants to shine! And quite literally. Everyone from Rag & Bone to Diane Von Furstenberg, J Brand and even Zara rolled out bold punchy hued pants. So, while your standard skinnies and hippie bells might be you go-to pant, try taking a walk on the wild side with these colorful and cropped trousers!
Here, I count down my top ten favorite cropped pants…
- J Brand 935 Low-Rise Capri
- Rag & Bone Low-Rise Cropped Skinny Jeans
- Diane Von Furstenberg Cropped Georginne Cuff Cropped Pant
- Zara Zip Trousers
- MAJE Electeur Cropped Pants
- Topshop Coral Linen Trousers
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Draped Trousers
- Rachel Roy Cargo Pants
- BCBG Piper Cropped Pants
- Paige Skyline Ankle Pants
If you decide to give this trend a try, I recommend keeping the rest of your ensemble simple. Layer on neutral shades, such as a white tank and nude sandals or a relaxed blazer.
How would you style a look with bold colored pants? And what do you think about this cropped and colorful trend?