Super meal has omega-3s and antioxidants that can help protect you against everything from colds to cancer.
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 3 ounces shrimp
- 1/2 cup frozen broccoli
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil 1 tbsp
- 1 tbsp low-Sodium Soy Sauce
1. Pour Oil in Wok Pan and heat on Medium for 1-2 minutes.
2. Add shrimp and cook for about 3-5 minutes flipping sometimes.
3. Toss in broccoli (pepper strips if you would like, I personally love them) and cook for another 5 minutes.
4. Add in Loy-sodium soy sauce while mixing the broccoli in. ENJOY!
Contributed by: Susannah Williams