Having just moved out of home, I was struggling to budget my money and I always felt poor and I was eating unhealthy because it was cheap.Then my friend told me about this recipe. It’s quick and easy to make. Plus it’s healthy and cheap!
Cook Time: 1 minutes
Prep Time: 14 minutes
- 1 1/12 cups Chickpeas
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Tomatos
- 1 cup Spinach Leaves
- 1/2 Red Onion
- pinch Basil
1. Chop tomatoes and onion into chunky pieces.
2. Finely chop a small amount of basil.
3. Add chickpeas, spinach leaves, tomatos, onion and basil into a large bowl.
4. Cut lemon in half and add desired amount onto salad.
5. Add salt and pepper, serve and enjoy!
Contributed by: Kristine Dunshea