I thought it would be fun to post a little personal style Q&A today… Enjoy!
- What’s the strangest thing in your closet? A dinosaur costume.
- Who was the first movie character that impacted your style identity? Cher from Clueless. I used to dream of having her computer controlled closet.
- If you met your teenage self today, what would you say to her? Stop bleaching your hair, pay attention in Spanish class, and enjoy carbohydrates while you can.
- Where’s the best place you’ve been so far this year? Bali. I can’t wait to go back.
- What is your idea of happiness? Having people in your life that love you unconditionally… and pizza.
- What is your biggest guilty pleasure? gummy bears and Dateline
- How do you hope to evolve as a designer? I hope to learn to take more chances.
- What historical figure do you most admire style wise? Coco Chanel. She pioneered so many trends that are still significant today.
- What are you wearing on your nails right now? nude polish on my fingers and toes
- My best advice for an aspiring fashion designer is… Internships! I can’t stress the importance enough of being exposed to the industry. It doesn’t matter how pointless your tasks might seem. Just being in that environment is a great experience.
Is there something you want to ask me? Post it in the comments below and I will select my favorite questions to answer in a follow up post. I’d also love to hear a few of your answers to my questions too!