Fall is definitely my favorite time of year. With all the holiday cheer, cold weather, cute winter fashion and of course food… what’s not to love?Unfortunately, while you’re out enjoying the colder temperature, traveling, doing holiday activities, like playing in the snow your skin can become dull, blotchy and dry. And with all the season events you’ll be attending you’ll want to look you’re absolute best. With a few ingredients that can be found right in your own kitchen, here is an easy recipe to rescue your skin from that harsh weather.
0 min cook | 1 servings | 5 min prep
- Strawberries (mashed) 2 na | Brown Sugar 1 tbsp | White Granulated Sugar 1 tbsp | Organic Coconut OIl 2 tbsp
- you'll wanna grab a small-medium size bowl to combine all your ingredients in.
- take the first tablespoon of brown sugar into the bowl.
- Then and your next tablespoon of white granulated sugar.
- you'll want to add the 2 tablespoons of your organic coconut oil into the mixture.
- And last
- you'll grab your two strawberries and cut then into pieces. Then proceed to smash those pieces with the back of a spoon.
- Once your have smashed your berries to your satisfaction add them into the rest of the mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are fairly combined then apply mixture upon your face and exfoilate gently. (I usually do small cirlces translating to bigger ones)
- Exfoiliate until you are satisfied then gently wipe off mixture with a towelette and rinse.
- Repeat 1-2 times a week.